Internationalisation of Higher Education
Annual billing: €268; biennial billing: €498; online-only annual billing: €241,20; online-only biennial billing: €448,20
Subscription, 4 issues per year, print and online or online-only (depending on your subscription), unlimited access to the publication’s website with all the texts, abstracts, etc., campus licence available (see below)
Policy and Practice
Designed for internationalisation professionals, policy makers and higher education leaders, Internationalisation of Higher Education – Policy and Practice examines internationalisation policies, processes and activities, addressing key issues in the internationalisation of higher education, and placing them in the context of global developments.
The journal focuses on how international, regional, national and institutional policy changes, trends and initiatives impact practice. It provides broad coverage of issues, such as:
- governance, leadership and management of internationalisation;
- funding for internationalisation;
- internationalisation strategies and activities;
- equity in and access to internationalisation;
- student and staff mobility;
- international cooperation;
- capacity building through internationalisation;
- innovation in internationalisation;
- teaching and learning with an international/intercultural dimension;
- international research cooperation;
- internationalisation and societal engagement;
- quality assurance of internationalisation.
Please note that we are currently transitioning to a peer-reviewed journal. This means that some of the articles are peer-reviewed, while others are reviewed by our editorial board. The transition to full peer review will be completed by the end of 2020.